Tri-City Paint Sustainability
How is Tri-City Paint & Design doing our part?
- We use both sides of all of our printing paper and then take it all to a recycling depot.
- All cans (paint and pop) are collected and taken to a recycling depot.
- All photocopy and printer cartridges are sent back to the provider to be refilled
- We email and fax invoices rather than printing them
- All of our Benjamin Moore check-out bags are biodegradable, recyclable and reusable
- We reuse all wooden skids we receive
- We reuse all boxes that our paint comes in and recycle all cardboard.
- We donate mis-tinted paint to local charities and non-profit companies that need paint
How is Benjamin Moore doing their part?
GREEN PROMISE – It’s Benjamin Moore’s promise to you that we will deliver performance while meeting and exceeding all industry certifications for eco-friendly products. We understand that it can be confusing with all of the different standards out there – so we decided to meet them all! At Benjamin Moore, our promise is a commitment to produce superior performance in environmentally friendly paint.
Natura Waterborne Interior Paint continues Benjamin Moore’s commitment to providing the most environmentally friendly paint. Natura emits lower total VOCs than other national zero-VOC products on the market, all without comprising its performance or colour selection. Natura is truly “Green Without Compromise™.” Even its label is recycled and printed with vegetable dyes.